With the dawn of 2019, the year 2018 is now past. A lot happened in the world during the year of 2018 – My favorite actress Deepika Padukone got married :-). North Korean leader Kim Jong-un shakes hands with U.S. President Donald Trump. Flying officer Avani Chaturvedi scripted history by becoming the first Indian woman to fly a fighter aircraft solo.
Now, enough about the world. Here are some of the key events and moments happened with and around me.
Highlights of 2018
- My beloved father died on my arms in an asthma attack on 15th January 2018 and left with a big void in my life.
- I entered into a challenge to read 24 books, write 24 blogs and workout for 240 days in 2018 along with my team at Multidots.
- I read these 15 books and published around 8 blogs and worked out for 149 days. Not that impressive performance on my side but energy and enthusiasm of my team at Multidots to participate in the challenge and beating me was a nice settle down.
- I traveled to 5 countries (Canada, USA, Mexico, Hongkong, and UAE), and 17 cities (Toronto, Ottawa, New York, Washington DC, Los Angles, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Irvine, Hongkong, Cabo, Nashville, Dubai, Udaipur, Kutch, Mumbai, Pune).
- We celebrated 9th glorious anniversary of Multidots and got the 10xEnergy, 10xLearning and 10xOwnership mission for the 10th year of Multidots.
- I bought a new house in Thaltej area of Ahmedabad. We were looking for a change and upgrade to current house and finally found the right house.
- Been to some great technology and business conferences around the world. #10xLearning
- WordCamp OC
- WordCamp Seattle
- JamStack Conf
- WordCamp US
- WordCamp Ahmedabad
- I turned 32 last year and Celebrated my 32nd Birthday. With each year passing by, I think how much more I have to learn, explore and achieve and how blessed to have the love from friends and family!
- I played Bowling game for the very first time and did pretty good.
- The end of the year has been a super thriller with a “Fire” in Multidots office building. Fortunately, everyone and everything was safe but our office power got burst for 25 days. During this time, I witnessed amazing ownership and leadership by Multidots team and they managed not to affect any delivery of projects.